
I LOVE Spring and all the new growth it brings! The warm sunshine, green grass, and sprouting leaves are so refreshing! One thing I love to do is watch plants grow. I am in such awe of our Creator when I think about how amazing the plant world is! To think that such beautiful things can grow from a tiny seed is amazing. And then to look around and notice the spectrum of colors and textures is just overwhelming!
So, anyway, last weekend we landscaped around our home. The process was a lot of fun, but more than anything, I am stoked about the variety of plants we put in. I love that they all have such unique characteristics...I'm excited to watch them bloom, grow, and develop over the years to come.


2 comments:
I like the little red flowers and the tree in front! It looks like the flowers will match your door.
beautiful!
Post a Comment