A couple dear friends who keep Xanga sites have inspired me to think about things I love... so here are some of my favorite things...
*Warm, sunshine-filled days...so rejuvinating!
*Long walks on those kind of days
*Sudsy baths
*Chipotle burritos...I've been craving one lately.
*Being creative...whether it's baking, gardening, lesson planning, or painting, I love to "make"
*A good heart talk with my dear husband
*My job...I can't imagine a better one
*LOST (the show)...it stirs so many questions and such intrigue about people's lives
*Quality time with my family...like all lying on the floor in my parents' living room and just talking, or hunting Easter eggs and giggling with my sisters :)
*Good friends...the ones I can laugh and cry with
*Art galleries and little boutique-kind-of-shops...I always leave so full of ideas and energy!
How blessed and thankful I am for these things and so much more!
Cheryl's Birthday
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment