Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ski Trip

Well, we're home, and we had a great time! The weather was wonderful, we stayed in a quaint cabin, and it was good time with family. Here is a picture of mom, my sisters, and I making jewelry one evening...it was good bonding time as we all love to "create".

Skiing was great. Tony and I had never been together, so it was a momentous occasion. My brother was not able to come on the trip with us since his Spring Break at TCU did not coordinate with ours. We missed you, Brent!

Now, it's gearing up for next week and the rest of the school year. I've been thinking this week...I am so blessed that I enjoy my job so much! I can't imagine a job I'd rather have at this point in my life. I am actually looking forward to going back to school on Monday. I'm excited to catch up with my students and continue with some of the exciting activities we have planned for the rest of the year. I can't believe there are only two months remaining!!

You can check out some of my students' work at our updated website, www.usd384.org/art. (The "Funky Ceramic Shoes" are my fave!)



2 comments:

Dangalf said...

Thanks for the comment, Carmen. I hope to post more than about "the war in Iraq" in the future.

Mandy said...

you girls are sure cute! glad you had a relaxing spring break! i too am excited about going back to school! did sarah jeanne mention to you my desire to have you paint me a picture? interested? love you friend!