I gave myself a breather yesterday morning and had a sitter keep the kids for four whole hours! Just so I could run a couple errands, sit at the library in silence, and have a lunch date with my hubby. It was so refreshing. I felt so carefree as I strolled through parking lots without having to hold kids' hands and talk about looking both ways for cars.
I came home with energy to give. Energy to get this little girl ready for her first slumber party. She loved packing her bag and anticipating the night's events. She had a blast and lasted until 10:30 pm before coming home as we expected she might.
After dropping her off, I took the boys to the neighborhood park where Caleb spent the next hour playing in the dirt.
He was in heaven.
And I loved observing his creative play, utilizing a stick and a milk jug cap he found.
Noah took notes from the stroller.
And then he got in some swinging.
He has obviously heard me tell his siblings to hold on tight with both hands. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment