Thursday, May 03, 2012

More Kids [Welcome, Hadley!]

Prior to Noah's birth, I had been taking care of one of Hannah's friends one day, every other week.  Today is my first day "back on the job".  She and Hannah (and Caleb) have really missed each another and their regular times together.  So far, the day has been great.  And now I have all four kids napping...at least for a while...so that is a success!

The really exciting kid news is that my sister, Alison, gave birth to her little girl on Tuesday!  I have been a bit surprised by my emotion regarding it all.  I'm so stinking happy for her and my brother-in-law!  I haven't talked to her yet, but I've seen some photos and texted a bit.  It sounds like Alison was an amazing mommy through the birth and Hadley is so beautiful!  Just look at her and all her hair...
(photo taken by Erin English (I think) and snagged by me via Facebook)

I'm definitely a proud auntie.

1 comment:

Erika said...

what a beautiful little person!