I remember sitting with you over ice cream discussing infertility and trying to wait on God's timing for our families, and crying together over miscarriage. It's so wonderful to see how God has blessed us with our children. What a beautiful new addition you have!
I'm a recovering "good-girl" learning how to play. I yearn for the Gospel to impact my heart deeply that I might live a life of simplicity, presence, security, creativity, and compassion.
4 comments:
oh carmen!!!!!!!!! He's wonderful!!!! I am so happy for him and you and everyone! Thank You JESUS for our children!
I remember sitting with you over ice cream discussing infertility and trying to wait on God's timing for our families, and crying together over miscarriage. It's so wonderful to see how God has blessed us with our children. What a beautiful new addition you have!
Congratualations Carmen (& Tony of course)!! He is precious!! So happy for you guys!
He is soooo adorable! What a blessing! I can't wait to see him... Love you guys!
Val
Post a Comment