In keeping with tradition, T and I sat down to make our kids' 2011 ornaments last night.
Even the kids got involved!
When we took a break to put the kids to bed, this is what the table looked like...chaos!
But these are what we ended up with.
Caleb was easy.
His affection for loud trucks and football (especially of the Powercat variety) has been nearly overwhelming this year.
I know I wrote previously about him loving basketball, but since then it's been ALL football!
Tis the season, I suppose. :)
Hannah was more difficult.
We couldn't nail down any huge milestones, experiences or passions from her year.
It seemed like her year was summarized by all things "ideas".
She has really come alive in her pretending, asking questions, and carrying out our own ideas.
Therefore, we went a bit abstract for her ornament.
It was a lot of fun to reflect and create with my hubby.
I look forward to having our tree full of these ornaments for years to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment