It is in place, but with a bit of fine tuning to do.
Isn't that steel support post pretty cool? We think so, anyway.
Isn't that steel support post pretty cool? We think so, anyway.
T and I really enjoyed teaming up on this project.
Problem solving during the design phase was the highlight for me.
My nerd side was highlighted as I really enjoyed the geometry involved in planning how the two countertop arcs would interact.
Problem solving during the design phase was the highlight for me.
My nerd side was highlighted as I really enjoyed the geometry involved in planning how the two countertop arcs would interact.
Our house was full of friends this evening for a lifegroup BBQ, and the bar had a great debut.
It was enjoyable to see people sitting there, and to notice how it really added to the social function of the kitchen.
We have visions of our kids sitting here a lot in years to come, doing homework and chatting while we prepare and clean up meals.
We have visions of our kids sitting here a lot in years to come, doing homework and chatting while we prepare and clean up meals.

3 comments:
I Love it!! The wood is so beautiful...rustic and warm...love it!
I'm totally digging this whole mid-century modern/rustic thing you have going on...
did I say that I LOVE IT?
Love it! I too can see the kiddos using that in so many ways.
Sooo great! I'm in awe of everything you and Tony create!
Post a Comment