Music.
I used to listen to it a lot.
I used to know what I liked.
However, in recent years, for various reasons, my listening library has been void of any new titles or artists. And, in turn, our home has been relatively silent.
And lately, as I've desired to re-introduce myself to musical culture, I've struggled to know where to begin. I mean, let's face it, our local radio stations don't really represent much of the musical talent (or genre variety) that is out there.
Combine my "gosh-I'm-spoiled" birthday gift last fall which included an Ipod Touch with part of my husband's recent technology purchase for our home (a bluetooth USB adaptor), and we once again have music filling our home.
I've loved discovering Pandora radio (which I know I could have accessed even without this technology, but I really just needed T's prodding me). And through Pandora, I've really enjoyed discovering artists and songs I have never known of. It's been fun to note what type of music I most enjoy as well. And I've even set up my own Itunes store account!
So, with that, my most recent musical love is Joshua Radin. Perhaps some of you have been listening to him for years, but either way, he is new to me. Here is one of my favorite singles of his...

2 comments:
I haven't heard this song before, and I really liked it!
I love the new look of your blog and I like that song. Pandora is one of my most favorite things!
Post a Comment