Hannah has been waking up WAY too early lately! But since our days have been sweltering hot here, I've been trying to make the most of it by getting outside early, before the heat rises. We still sweat, but it's bearable and we have fun as we usually go on a long walk with a stop at our neighborhood park.
I'm a recovering "good-girl" learning how to play. I yearn for the Gospel to impact my heart deeply that I might live a life of simplicity, presence, security, creativity, and compassion.
3 comments:
That's really sweet and a great idea! How early is she waking up? We went out about 8:30 the other morning and it was still unbearable.
Looks like fun! Feel free to send some of your hot weather to me in NZ! It's freezing over here!
Too cute! Can't wait to see her and you guys soon!
Post a Comment