Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Coming Soon

I wanted to wait to post about this until my shop was up and running, but it's been slower going than anticipated, so here is a little preview. Yes, I'm starting an etsy shop and hoping to fill it with my handcrafted themed mobiles. It's been so enjoyable having these to work on as I have time. I'm currently working on a girly flower piece as well as a boyish farm set. I'll let you know when the shop is up and running. In the meantime, feel free to think about any pregnant people you know who need a mobile for their baby room (or any person who might like a kinetic piece of art in their living room for that matter). I'm all about making custom pieces! :)

10 comments:

manhattandoula said...

Wow! Cool!

Mandy said...

I am so impressed by you and your creative juices my friend!

Gail said...

Very impressive--I love them!

Marie said...

I can't wait to see your etsy shop!

alethea said...

I'm very interested in one of your mobiles for our baby room! They look beautiful and your artistry is always remarkable. I'll make my purchase this summer...

Anonymous said...

These are ADORABLE! Looking forward to your shop.

Angela said...

Love it!

Erika said...

They look wonderful friend! I can't WAIT to see your shop.

Leah said...

They are so cute! I've been wondering when your creative booty was going to open up an Etsy shop! ;)

jenifriend said...

oh my gosh i'm so excited for you! be sure to announce it so i can list you on my blog and encourage others to go to your shop!!