Monday, December 22, 2008

Jumping Bean

Like most seven month olds, Hannah loves to jump! Her dad and I (along with other innocent playmates) have been getting quite the arm toning workouts during her most recent jumping esacapades. My triceps may start to atrophy once again, however, now that we have borrowed a johnny jump-up from a friend. It does the hard work for us! She tried it out for the first time this evening, and loved it! And while she probably doesn't look much different than any other child her age in a similar toy, I thought this short clip of footage was worth sharing...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I have always thought babies look so cute in those things!

Ms. Regier said...

That is amazing! I'm glad your arms are getting a rest!

Erika said...

You have the exact same jump-up that we do. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

tiff said...

She is such a cutie! I'm so sad that I have yet to meet her. Have fun in Florida!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how sweet is she?!

Alisha said...

So cute!!