Least fun day: Saturday...our first of two days at Silver Dollar City. The day started off rocky when the Sapps got a flat tire on the drive. And then we all discovered that Silver Dollar City isn't that much fun with three small children on one of the park's busiest days of the year. Exhausting!
Most fun day: Sunday...our second day at Silver Dollar City. We got smart and took turns staying at the condo with the kiddos and going the park. T and I had our time at SDC in the afternoon, and we had lots of fun! I felt like we were little kids having a blast playing together.
Most random moment: Running into Brooke's mom and step-dad as we were leaving SDC. Who would have guessed? It was even more random when Brooke called her mom's cell phone while we were standing there!
Most blownout diapers: Little Josie outdid Hannah in this department. Quite impressive! :)
Best connection time: We enjoyed several good conversations with Paprika and her hubby, but really enjoyed Saturday night after the girls were in bed. The guys watched football and spent halftime relaxing in the hottub while us gals chatted at the table.
Changing a flat tire; Enjoying lunch at SDC
The singing wait-staff at Hard Luck Diner interacting with the girls
Rolling around in the booth while we wait for our food

5 comments:
Impressive little trip. It is funny how things that used to be fun, such as going out to eat add so much more stress now. I am glad you guys had a good time, lots of fun memories.
GREAT pictures.....can't wait to hold Hannah again. She is such a sweetie!!
Gramps:)
I LOVE the Ozarks this time of year! The "mountains" are so beautiful! I bet you guys had a blast. :)
I've been to that restaurant--the kids loved the singing! Looks like a fun trip! Gail
oh my goodness, we LOVE silver dollar city. it really brings out the child and the playfulness in us. my favorite time is early Dec. when it's really chilly and all the Christmas decor is up. we'd love to take Sophia some day. i'm super impressed that you braved a trip. so fun.
Post a Comment