Hannah is five months old tomorrow! I want to freeze her at this age for just a bit. She is so much fun, and I don't want her to keep growing so quickly!
Is this an online scrapbooking page?? I have a friend who's really into digital scrapbooking...I'm afraid to even look at it. I don't need another cyber addiction!
Carmen, I know what you mean.....it seems like just yesterday you were Hannah's age.....what fun! But I can also tell you that each stage of life has its own "good times". Just enjoy each day!!! I am so thankful that you and Tony are able to enjoy the pleasures of parenting. Keep doing the great job you are!! Love,
I enjoy your Shabby Princess design. :) Hope you're having fun with it. I love these pictures of Hannah! She is just too sweet and you're right... she is growing SO fast!
I'm a recovering "good-girl" learning how to play. I yearn for the Gospel to impact my heart deeply that I might live a life of simplicity, presence, security, creativity, and compassion.
6 comments:
can't believe she's already five months!!
Is this an online scrapbooking page?? I have a friend who's really into digital scrapbooking...I'm afraid to even look at it. I don't need another cyber addiction!
Carmen,
I know what you mean.....it seems like just yesterday you were Hannah's age.....what fun! But I can also tell you that each stage of life has its own "good times". Just enjoy each day!!! I am so thankful that you and Tony are able to enjoy the pleasures of parenting. Keep doing the great job you are!!
Love,
Dad
I enjoy your Shabby Princess design. :) Hope you're having fun with it. I love these pictures of Hannah! She is just too sweet and you're right... she is growing SO fast!
so cute!
cuteness!!
Post a Comment