Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cool, Dude!

Cool shades, huh!?! This is the first time she has not ripped them right off her face...at least not right away anyhow. Shortly after we started walking, she must have pulled them off and put them to her mouth. I wasn't watching her, but realized what had happened when I heard her gag and start screaming...ear piece inserted too far in mouth. Poor girl!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

She is SO cute! I love the grandparent pictures too. Those blue eyes are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

She's looking pretty hilarious!

Em said...

GREAT picture!...I'm thinking of copying your idea and adding the lilypie attachment...is that okay? I love it!

DeWeese Fam of Four said...

What a doll! She is just beautiful!!

Marie said...

Carmen who do you think it is that first introduced me to one of my favorite places? ALDI! You, my friend (all those years ago). I'm sure I'll be asking you LOTS of gardening questions this spring. Heather Berry and Amanda will be thankful for someone else to take my questions!