Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sooo Big!

I know, I know...three posts in thirty minutes...
But, I had to write one more about how big our little girl is getting. She has rolled over both directions, is learning how to reach for objects with her hands, has mastered bringing things to her mouth, likes to sit up with assistance, and is constantly observing our actions. She has worn a few outfits lately that have made her look especially grown up. Here are some pics...
Gotta love little blue jeans!
I "heart" New York...a fun shirt brought to her from our dear friend, Janessa, who is now a nanny in NY. We enjoyed a brief visit from her last week.
Go Cats! This is her first K-State shirt. It's really more about her good looking aunts than it is about her parents' alma mater. :)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I can't tell you how much I look forward to reading your blog when you have new posts... thanks for all of the wonderful thoughts/pictures/sincere posts. Blogging is such a great way to feel "close" to distant friends. I know this was a while ago, but I still look back to when you visited last year and remember how much I enjoyed our brief chat that night. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up again sometime soon!