Thursday, September 11, 2008

No School Today!

What a day! It's the first day I've actually felt the reality of not being back at work/school. Until today, the world of educating high schoolers has seemed so far from my life's reality. I don't know what it is about today...maybe the fallish weather or the fact that I have nothing real pressing to do...but it feels reminiscent of days gone by when we'd have a day off from school for whatever reason. I feel kind of giddy. :) I feel like the day holds so much possibility! And the best part...school really is in session...and I really don't have to be there...today or for any time to come! I'm SO thankful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad for you that you get to stay home and concentrate on being a mom. It's such a blessing. And, such a blessing to remember.

Amanda said...

Isn't it awesome!?!

Erika said...

It is a blessing for sure. Thank you Lord.