I'm not sure if it's too early to start picking up on character traits in our little gal, but I tell you what...she has been one
determined cookie these days! She has been rolling from back to front for a month or so now, and has that basically mastered, but she gets quickly frustrated once she is on her tummy. She has never enjoyed "tummy time" and gets stuck there since she doesn't know how to return to her back. One evening, a couple weeks ago, she totally surprised herself and rolled tummy to back a couple times in a row, but since then, has been unable to repeat that feat. Well, lately, as soon as she awakens in the morning, she starts rolling from back to tummy, time after time, and acts like she is set on figuring out how to go the other way. I wish I could catch it on video because she rolls to her tummy, smiles with pride, then wiggles, grunts, scoots her legs under her, pushes with her arms, lifts a hip...on and on it goes until she gets frustrated, and cries for help. She just can't quite coordinate all her efforts. :) We eventually help her roll to her back, give her a little cheer for her efforts, and then she rolls to her tummy again with a smile...silly girl! One of these days soon, it is just gonna click...then watch out world!
No comments:
Post a Comment