She started out on her back with the mirror toy next to her turned head, but decided she wanted to explore...her hands aren't very coordinated yet, but she persevered and conquered...
Hey Friend! My mom hsa been taking pictures of each of the blankets that she has made. If possible, she likes to have a picture of the baby with the blanket. So sometime if you have a chance will you take a picture of Hannah with her blanket and I will send it to my mom! (You can be in the picture too if you want!) Thanks! Hope to see you soon!
I'm a recovering "good-girl" learning how to play. I yearn for the Gospel to impact my heart deeply that I might live a life of simplicity, presence, security, creativity, and compassion.
1 comment:
Hey Friend!
My mom hsa been taking pictures of each of the blankets that she has made. If possible, she likes to have a picture of the baby with the blanket. So sometime if you have a chance will you take a picture of Hannah with her blanket and I will send it to my mom! (You can be in the picture too if you want!) Thanks! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment