Hannah is three months old today, and I'm feeling mixed emotions about how quickly she is growing and changing. I know everyone says "they grow up so fast", but sheesh! She is so fun these days, as we read books, watch her roll over, and squeal and giggle together. I am really looking forward to other developmental milestones like her sitting up, crawling, walking, talking, etc., but there are some very simple things I already miss. She is getting more independent and opinionated as she grows into her own personality.
Until recently, Hannah slept in a
SwaddleMe sleep wrap at night. (If you are a new parent with a baby who enjoys being swaddled, check into
these...we loved them!) We decided she was ready for real jammies, after

multiple mornings of finding her like this...
She would somehow wiggle around enough that she would break free. Now she sleeps like a big girl, and we think she is so snuggably cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment