Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby Update

We are officially full-term at 37 1/2 weeks! Baby could make her appearance anytime in the next few weeks.

Here I am a couple weeks ago...my belly has been growing aggressively, and is significantly larger than this today.


Baby showers have been a real blessing lately. I even got to the point of being slightly overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. We have been given so much!






The nursery is looking more and more ready...


We are still waiting on our dresser that we ordered about 4 months ago...hopefully it arrives before too long...



Baby has a closet full of clothes, blankets, and other necessities waiting for her...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is so close to being born!! Ryan will be in town in July and is hoping to be able to meet up with you guys some way some how to see you and meet his niece. He will be in Wichita for Jordan Stucky's wedding on the 25th. Everything looks great! You especially look great!
~tiff

Erika said...

Wow! I think I'm just as excited as you are for you to have your baby! Okay, probably not, but I sure can't wait to take little pictures together. :)