Monday, January 07, 2008

How to Make Fire

This is how it all started...T swallowed up by a hole in the floor...
...in the intial efforts to get that big fire box hooked up to the gas line...
...before long the basic structure was in place...
...then we decided to try our hands at masonry...
...and after some very torn up hands (those rocks and mortar are rough)...

...we are enjoying a very cozy fire and some great football!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! Good job guys. I love that you are tackling so many fun projects.
-tiff

carrie said...

So I found your blog on Regan's...I'll probably peek in regularly now that I know it exists. :)

The fireplace looks awesome! Very cozy. Looks like it was a lot of work. Am loving the pink checkers. Very "Classenish."

Anonymous said...

I like the fireplace. It looks really good. Have you used it much?

Mandy said...

I love it! I am so impressed with you and T! How are you doing friend?

Erika said...

That looks awesome! Way to go!