So, my friend,
Joy Hennin, recently pointed me to an intriguing artist community whose members are connected through a website called "
Inspire Me Thursday". Basically, every Thursday a new art idea or challenge is posted on the website. Many artists experiment with the challenge and then share their finished works on their blogs. I love the fact that as I've perused various artists' work from previous weeks, I've realized that most of the people are just like me...people simply searching to foster creativity in their lives that otherwise get so easily filled with busyness, responsibility, and routine. I'm excited to tap into this resource and to be inspired by the artistic journeys of others.

"My Heart"
Word Art
This is my first response to the weekly art challenge. It is a simple expression of my heart in these recent days.
3 comments:
love the heart..you have a wonderful passion.
oh my gosh, i love it! that makes me real excited for you to create something for me...i think i have my scheduled pretty much nailed down so i will email it to you later on today! love you friend!
I'm so glad that you posted something. This is a great piece, I love how pink it is. The words make me curious...I'd love to have some time to explore more.
Post a Comment