It continues that many days as mom to three small kids, I feel like I'm gasping for air, barely staying afloat. However, in the midst of these days, I savor the gift of moments that are like deep breaths to my soul. Here is a glimpse at one of those moments...
To hear them working together, problem solving, and then congratulating one another as they fit a piece into the puzzle is so great to witness!
The process of this puzzle has been a delightful surprise to me. I got it out on Thanksgiving Day thinking that we would start it in the midst of extended family and then T and I would spend leisurely evenings finishing it up. Well, we started it that day, but T and I have yet to spend an evening working on it. The kids have been really engaged in it. I've been shocked specifically by Hannah's ability to focus on it for extended periods of time, as well as her overall puzzle ability. All we have left now is the difficult sky portion, so they will likely need more help and perseverance from here to completion, but we're so close!
Moments like these when I realize that we are entering a stage of family life that can include slightly more complex puzzles, games, and books make me really happy.
Be sure to read my previous post too. I was able to delete some unused photos to make room for this post, but I still need your help!

No comments:
Post a Comment