Monday, October 11, 2010

Declaring freedom

All kinds of freeing things have been happening around here.  
A couple of them are in Hannah's little world.  
Her cast is off and her leg has been declared "healed".  She is still working to regain full mobility, but we are all loving the renewed sense of independence.  
The other declaration is "freedom from ponytails"!   



She acted so grown up as she got her hair cut.  It helped that her friend's mom cut it and she knew some play time was waiting on the other side.
Doesn't she look like a baby-doll?

I'm in the process of declaring some freedom of my own as well.  More on that in days to come...

7 comments:

Marie said...

Her hair is so precious! I love it!

Gail said...

You're gonna love how simple her hairstyle is. And she looks beautiful!

Mandy said...

ADORABLE! I am excited to hear of your freedom declaration.

B In Real LIfe said...

I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS WITH SHORT HAIR!!!!!! So cute! and good for you...so many people can't let go of their baby's long hair..woo hoo!!

Erica said...

Her hair is so sweet. I just LOVE it!

Erika said...

She definitely looks like a baby doll. So cute!

Angela said...

She looks gorgeous! And, so grown up! Great job. I imagine that would give a lot of freedom. I have still never cut a strand of Sophia's hair. When Sophia rubs spaghetti or peanut butter in her hair, I often think of Hannah, and what it must be like with all that hair.