Wow, great shot! I've seen Sophia doing the same thing. She gets pretty bossy. What's really funny is to hear her bossiness in words that sound strangely familiar... ;)
That last comment was me (Angela). Not sure why the name didn't work. I was just thinking how it would be funny to see them playing together again. I wonder if they'd boss each other?
I'm a recovering "good-girl" learning how to play. I yearn for the Gospel to impact my heart deeply that I might live a life of simplicity, presence, security, creativity, and compassion.
4 comments:
Yep. She's got that big sister thing down! :)
This is hilarious! Definitely a keeper for some kind of wedding slideshow!
Wow, great shot! I've seen Sophia doing the same thing. She gets pretty bossy. What's really funny is to hear her bossiness in words that sound strangely familiar... ;)
That last comment was me (Angela). Not sure why the name didn't work. I was just thinking how it would be funny to see them playing together again. I wonder if they'd boss each other?
Post a Comment