Friday, April 23, 2010

Caleb's Turn in the Spotlight

Look at that smile!  While it's still difficult to catch on camera, he is smiling more and more these days, making my heart melt.

Caleb continues to be a laid-back little guy which I am SO thankful for.  And EVERYONE who oohs and aahs over him comments about him looking like a miniature version of T.  Good thing I like the way my hubby looks.  :)
We've had some great nights in the past week or so with Caleb sleeping 6-8 hours in a stretch, but last night he was up every few hours because he seems to be fighting a cold...congested nose with occasional sneezes and coughs.  Sickness is sure making the rounds among the families we know, and Hannah and T have both had it, so I'm not too surprised.  Poor guy!

Other than that, he pretty much just eats and watches his world around him...mainly big sister and the brightly colored toys that dangle from his floor gym and swing.  We sure enjoy watching him too!

No comments: