Hannah has been spending a lot of time at the table lately, coloring, gluing, painting...making masterpieces! :) See my previous post for more on this.
Nana and Papa came to visit last weekend. While we all enjoyed the time with them, Hannah was especially delighted! She has been requesting to see them since Christmas!
Some friends of ours recently handed this double jogging stroller down to us, and I couldn't be more thrilled! The weather has been warm lately, so I've been loading up the kids for walks nearly everyday. Hannah thinks it's pretty cool to have Caleb riding with her.
And this morning, we pulled out the floor gym. I wasn't sure if it would be too overwhelming for him, but he seemed to really dig it as he laid there, captivated, for quite some time.

3 comments:
I love that stroller picture! What a cute family you have!
awesome! looks totally fun. this weather is incredible, isn't it!
Great pics!
Post a Comment