
I like the philosphical idea of rebelling against our over-commercialized materialistic society. I don't always have the time or energy (or desire), however, to creatively take action. But today, one very small thing I committed to make (rather than simply run to WalMart to buy) was a set of thank-you cards for the many generous Christmas gifts Hannah received. I wanted the thank-yous to be thoughtful and personal with some contribution from Hannah herself, so we got creative.

This was the result...a collaborative creative effort...her artwork, my assemblage, and my note-writing. I had a lot of fun being creative and using supplies I already had on hand. I also really like the idea of encouraging Hannah in her artwork as she grows by finding ways to use or display it...even these early sloppy scribbles.
6 comments:
I LOVE those. Can I copy you?
The coolest thank you notes I've seen!
I love them. How fun they are and I'm sure the recipients will treasure them.
Looks like somebody else already asked...can I copy the idea? I love it!
How creative and cute!!!
I'm copying! Great idea Carmen.
Post a Comment