Thursday, October 29, 2009

An "E" for Effort

Well, my attempt to rest to "stave off more serious illness" didn't pan out quite like I'd hoped. I've officially been steam-rolled by the flu. Thankfully, my mom came to help with Hannah today, but by the end of the day, the little sweetie had developed many of my same symptoms. We can't know for sure, but the symptoms fit the descriptions of H1N1, so please pray for us as we brace ourselves for a handful of long days and nights and as T seeks to stay healthy in our midst.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh Carmen,
Please take care of yourself! I will be praying for you, T, Hannah and Baby Boy! Whew.

Marie said...

Go get Tami-flu asap! Everyone I've talked to so far says it's made a world of difference.

B In Real LIfe said...

I've been worried about you...I'll be praying for y'all! keep me posted

Angela said...

Our family is praying for your family today!

Alisha said...

Praying for everyone's health!!!