Favorite playtime activities of late include crawling over and under all sorts of obstacles, playing peekaboo, making music on the xylophone, pulling objects out of the pantry, and learning to share with friends (okay, so maybe that's not a favorite, yet). (click on any photo to see it larger)
She is so big!! I still can't believe how fast they grow. Too bad we can't freeze time.
How is volleyball going? I would love to catch up with you sometime soon. Thursdays would work the best for me- just let me know if you have any openings coming up.
I'm a recovering "good-girl" learning how to play. I yearn for the Gospel to impact my heart deeply that I might live a life of simplicity, presence, security, creativity, and compassion.
2 comments:
She is so adorable! I'm loving her hair too - super super cute with those beautiful blue eyes.
She is so big!! I still can't believe how fast they grow. Too bad we can't freeze time.
How is volleyball going? I would love to catch up with you sometime soon. Thursdays would work the best for me- just let me know if you have any openings coming up.
Post a Comment