I love the new background and pictures. It's so fun! Hannah looks so grown-up. How is the sleeping- thing going? Does she sit up often now? What about crawling- any signs?
I took Aric to Sears yesterday to have some pictures taken. I put him in a regular diaper and the boy can actually sit up. I was surprised. I think his cloth diapers must be too bulky!
Aric is apperently super-sensitive to the time change. We've been having issues with him wanting to go to bed really early and waking up at 4am now. Not too much fun- hopefully we can work that out soon.
I'm a recovering "good-girl" learning how to play. I yearn for the Gospel to impact my heart deeply that I might live a life of simplicity, presence, security, creativity, and compassion.
3 comments:
Cute!
woah, big girl! what a sweetie.
I love the new background and pictures. It's so fun! Hannah looks so grown-up. How is the sleeping- thing going? Does she sit up often now? What about crawling- any signs?
I took Aric to Sears yesterday to have some pictures taken. I put him in a regular diaper and the boy can actually sit up. I was surprised. I think his cloth diapers must be too bulky!
Aric is apperently super-sensitive to the time change. We've been having issues with him wanting to go to bed really early and waking up at 4am now. Not too much fun- hopefully we can work that out soon.
Post a Comment