Thursday, July 03, 2008

Smiles and Coos

I've been trying everyday to capture some good video footage of Hannah smiling and cooing. All I have to work with is our aging digital camera that can record little 30 sec. video clips. So once Hannah starts to interact, I quickly get the camera and try to film an impressive 30 sec., but then she just as quickly gets distracted or bashful. However, here is one segment that shows some of her chatter and a couple quick grins. (Sorry about the poor picture quality)

2 comments:

jae said...

oh my gosh, that's precious!! wow, she's growin' up fast...can't wait to see her NEXT MONTH! =)

B In Real LIfe said...

Ooohhh my goodness!!!!!!!! I hope to be up to manhattan soon so i witness all of this with my own eyes! She is just wonderful! I miss ya'll and can't wait to connect with you soon. love you!