Friday, May 09, 2008

Ready and Waiting

The nursery is basically ready and waiting for Baby to make her appearance. The dresser we ordered has still not arrived, but we have recycled my white Yaffa blocks from my college dorm days to create some practical storage space. Combined with the book shelf, it should work just fine while we wait.


The wall shelf above is one my mom had made for me when I was a little girl. It hung in my bedroom through all my years at home, so it is special to put it in our girl's room now. I also have my two favorite dolls from childhood (Baby Ann and Kid Sister) that I'm excited to give her when she gets a bit older.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a very cute room!

Anonymous said...

Be sure to let us know when she gets here!!

~Tiff

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!