Alison and Jeremy are finally married! Isn't she beautiful!?! Hannah did so well with all the festivities...Daddy did a great job of taking care of her. A four generation picture on my Dad's side... A four generation picture on my Mom's side...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You look absolutely beautiful and seem like you are doing well as a new mom. What a nice picture of your family!
I'm a recovering "good-girl" learning how to play. I yearn for the Gospel to impact my heart deeply that I might live a life of simplicity, presence, security, creativity, and compassion.
4 comments:
You look absolutely beautiful and seem like you are doing well as a new mom. What a nice picture of your family!
these pictures are priceless!
oh my gosh, i love you guys! and miss you...very, very much. these are great pictures!
Thanks. Im Inspired again.
Post a Comment