Friday, September 08, 2006

Go Frogs!

A slight chill in the air...crowds of people in purple...parties at neighbors' homes...it's football season! I don't know how many games I'll make it to this year, but there isn't anything in the sports world I enjoy more than football season! I love weekends full of college and NFL action.

While many locals are keeping their eyes on the Coach Prince led Kansas State Wildcats, I'm more interested in a different team of purple...the TCU Horned Frogs! My brother is a senior tight end for the 22nd ranked Frogs.
It is his last year of eligibility and I want to see as many games as possible. He is such a quality guy whose growth through college (in all areas of life) I've enjoyed watching. Next weekend, T and I will travel to Fort Worth with my family for TCU's biggest game of the regular season. They take on Texas Tech in a sold out home game! I can't wait!

For those of you who may be interested, on Saturday Oct. 21st, TCU's game vs. Army is going to be televised on one of the ESPN channels...time is yet to be determined. You can bet we'll be tuned in at the Classen home!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

oh little brent hechtville! what a guy! anyway friend i have thought about you a lot recently, especially with sept 11th being like tomorrow...it always makes for an interesting story to tell about how we skipped foundations of education that morning 5 years ago...hope you are doing well! thanks for the TCU update! love you lots!

Mandy said...

GO FROGS!!!!! (never really thought i would ever say that...) no offense to TCU, but i laugh every time I think about the "frog" as a mascot!