Friday, July 07, 2006

Risk taking



I finally did it! This week, I stepped out of the box and painted on my wall! Some of you know how risky this has felt to me, but after simmering on the idea for over a year, I finally took the risk. And it felt so good! I am really pleased with how it turned out...just as it looked in my head. I still have some shelves to build and some ceramic pieces to make before the total design idea is complete, but here is the first big step!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE IT! I want to see it in person, K? :)
Can't wait to see the finished design.
Way to take a risk.

alethea said...

WOW! I absolutely love that wall! I agree with Correnta...I look forward to seeing it in person. It is amazing just in the photograph.

alethea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful. i love it. i love seeing you come through in your art. it's a beautiful thing.
tiff

Anonymous said...

Looks very cool. Want to come do our house? :)