skip to main |
skip to sidebar
10 Days!
The countdown on my classroom's whiteboard is hours away from dropping to single digits. Only ten school days stand between my students their dreamt about summer plans! While they have been eagerly counting down the weeks, I had no idea how excited I would be to count down these final days! I can't pinpoint exactly why I'm so eager for the year to end. Maybe it's the flippant attitudes from students, or the ever increasing negative outlook of my fellow teachers. Maybe it's the desire for a fresh beginning next year, or simply a desire to not HAVE TO be the first one out of bed every morning. Maybe it's all of those things combined with beautiful days that make me want to do nothing but play! Regardless, I must admit that tomorrow, when I erase that 10 and replace with a 9, I'll do it with a smile. :)
2 comments:
Welcome to the countdown club! There is something really nice about "seasons"!
i am right there with you...only we are one day ahead...as of friday we had 9 days left...i think we should hang out sometime soon... :)
Post a Comment